The Harvard Business School Alumni Club of Malaysia (HBSACM) was formed in 1977 as a non-profit organization.
- To foster social and fraternal association amongst Harvard Business School Alumni and also other Harvard University Graduates in Malaysia
- To generate increased interest among senior management personnel and promising university graduates in management positions to further their management training at various programs of the Harvard Business School
- To promote the establishment of scholarship funds to assist qualified candidates offered admission to the Harvard Business School
- To have connection with the Harvard Business Schools Association in Boston
- To enhance the professional standard ,management and the practice of Malaysian business